Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our New Addition!

We added to our little family yesterday, we adopted our little kitty cat, and we named him Blitzen!He is adjusting very well! And RJ loves him to pieces, a little bit too much sometimes.  He just wants to run and play with him. So the noise level is a little loud at the moment...but it's all good, and I'm sure RJ will get used to him soon. In the mean time...I could use a moment of peace ;)  Blitz is a snuggler too, so now there are too little cuties trying to always be in my lap getting hugs and kisses and snuggles. Oh boy! What will happen when we have another baby?! I'm going to have to clone myself to keep everyone happy.   Other than that, we're trying to get ready for Christmas. It's coming soo close and I am not ready in the least.  I'm so excited for RJ to open Christmas and experience Christmas this year, he's just that much older and I think he will love it!   Now that it's naptime, I think I need to catch up on laundry and my book, before the chasing/laughing ensues. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment